We sell a range of sparklers, including neon and gold sparklers popular with both adults and children at firework displays and various occasions. Sparklers can be an inexpensive way to create excitement at firework displays and allow everyone to be involved. We have many special offers and deals available for firework sparklers; they make the perfect addition to any order. They have very unique patterns that work perfectly in harmony with other fireworks like Catherine wheels and Roman Candles.
Our quality of firework sparklers is unmatched too. We understand that safety is of uppermost importance to many parents and families wanting to buy sparklers for their children; so, we have selected what we believe to be the best firework sparklers around!
They never used to be called firework sparklers; in fact, they were called Cherosiphon. Being invented in 670 AD, in Greece, it was originally created as a weapon, using them to attack approaching battleships. Now, they’re an enjoyable delight, that slowly emits sparkles for your personal enjoyment!
When using our firework sparklers, we want you to have a problem-free experience, which is why we encourage all of our customers to take correct safety precautions when using any of our fireworks. Luckily for you, we have created an informative page that helps you understand firework safety in great depth, available here.
– You will receive your order the following working day from day of despatch (not including Saturday/Sunday). We endeavour to dispatch all orders placed before 12pm the same day although this is not always possible in our busy season, October – December. If you require your order by a certain date enter this in the “order notes” section on the next page. All dates are treated as the latest date for delivery NOT the date you would like delivery.
– This option is for those who would like us to hold on to their order and deliver it nearer to the date of their display. You should enter this date in the “order notes” section on the next page.
– Select this option if you would like to collect your order. Enter the date you would like to collect and AM/PM in the “order notes” section on the next page. Collection is not available on SATURDAY 2nd NOVEMBER 2019. You will be required to bring the card you used to pay with and photo ID before you can collect your order. THESE MUST MATCH.
– If you already have an order with us and would like to add to it before it is shipped, select this option then enter your existing order number in the “order notes” section on the next page.
– Enter the date you would like your order delivered in the “order notes” section on the next page. If this is blank your order will be delivered on the next Saturday after the day of ordering. PLEASE NOTE it is not possible to deliver orders on the Saturday either side of Bonfire Night, Christmas or New Year
– Your order will be delivered before midday the day after it has been dispatched (excluding Saturday / Sunday)
– Your order will be delivered before 10:30am the day after it has been dispatched (excluding Saturday / Sunday).