Showing all 10 results
Showing all 10 results
Mine fireworks are different from other types of fireworks in that they first start off small and get more intense with every explosion.
The sound waves create an exciting buildup before reaching their peak, making Mines burst into brilliant colours all the better for its audience who can experience this sort of sneak peek at what’s coming next!
The mine fireworks are a great way to get your audience on board. As they transform from the standard firework show into an exciting display with louder sounds and larger explosions, you can bet that everyone will be in awe!
We provide firework mines for all budgets, a perfect firework display starter at an affordable price, creating an initial impact at the start of a display or as a finale at a display closing. The most popular firework mines begin with small fountains which then quickly transform into a sudden explosion, joined with a loud bang, ideal for loud and impacting displays.
In the right hands, our firework mines will put on the show of a lifetime, exploding and firing like no other! We ensure that all the products in this selection have been picked for their sturdy nature, their quality and their impact. You can’t find such a great selection of firework mines anywhere else!
We provide a wide selection of firework mines for all types of firework displays, supplying a variety of brands, including Black Cat, Klasek, Zeus, Celtic Fireworks and more. All of our products are reviewed by our trustworthy customers.
It is important to remember when using firework mines that we adhere to safety precautions. This is why we have a dedicated page on our website for firework safety, available here.
– You will receive your order the following working day from day of despatch (not including Saturday/Sunday). We endeavour to dispatch all orders placed before 12pm the same day although this is not always possible in our busy season, October – December. If you require your order by a certain date enter this in the “order notes” section on the next page. All dates are treated as the latest date for delivery NOT the date you would like delivery.
– This option is for those who would like us to hold on to their order and deliver it nearer to the date of their display. You should enter this date in the “order notes” section on the next page.
– Select this option if you would like to collect your order. Enter the date you would like to collect and AM/PM in the “order notes” section on the next page. Collection is not available on SATURDAY 2nd NOVEMBER 2019. You will be required to bring the card you used to pay with and photo ID before you can collect your order. THESE MUST MATCH.
– If you already have an order with us and would like to add to it before it is shipped, select this option then enter your existing order number in the “order notes” section on the next page.
– Enter the date you would like your order delivered in the “order notes” section on the next page. If this is blank your order will be delivered on the next Saturday after the day of ordering. PLEASE NOTE it is not possible to deliver orders on the Saturday either side of Bonfire Night, Christmas or New Year
– Your order will be delivered before midday the day after it has been dispatched (excluding Saturday / Sunday)
– Your order will be delivered before 10:30am the day after it has been dispatched (excluding Saturday / Sunday).