The rockets here are all 1.3g fireworks and come with payloads of up to 200g! We stock a great variety of Big Rockets including Professional effect 3-inch shell rockets, Double Break Rockets and multi-effect rockets. Maybe you want a Brocade, Willow or strobe rocket… it doesn’t matter, we have it all. Looking for smaller rockets or rocket packs?
View basket “Pro 3″ Ball Head Rocket Pack (3) by Vivid Pyrotechnics” has been added to your basket.
A whole case of Super Rocks! That’s 12 monster rockets for under £265
A whole case of Super Rocks! That's 12 monster rockets for under £265
Add to Wishlist
The Highest Quality of Big Rockets
All of our big rockets have been hand-picked, product by product, and chosen for their impact, quality and overall wow-factor.
There’s one for every occasion; so, find the best rocket fireworks for you and give your special moment the bang it deserves.
The majority of our big rockets reach heights of up to 30 metres, perfect for large or public displays, creating both impact and entertainment.
If you’re looking for something less loud but just as exciting, we provide low noise fireworks for people concerned with noise pollution.
Bulk Large Rockets
If you’re looking for a great bundle of these big fireworks, we supply rocket firework packs so you don’t have to buy several separately.
Alternatively, if you aren’t too keen on our big rockets, you could check out the rest of our firework rockets.
We stock large rockets from multiple brands including Tai-Pan, Pyro King, Brothers Pyrotechnics and Absolute Fireworks.
We recommend any brand that we sell on our website due to their high-quality fireworks which are thoroughly tested for both quality and safety.
We work closely with each supplier, ensuring that we have the newest and most popular big rockets in our stock.
We occasionally have special offers on selected products, these offers are only available for a limited time. So, when looking for big rockets, keep Fireworks Crazy in mind.
Big Rocket Origins
Did you know that the first big rockets and large fireworks in general date all the way back to ancient China where the first instances of gunpowder were created around 2000 years ago?
For many centuries they were used to celebrate and wow citizens, becoming a staple of celebration, especially at the new year. It wasn’t until much later on that the western world picked up on their creation.
Europe was infamous for adopting China’s ideas, like the crossbow and wheelbarrow, and fireworks and gunpowder weren’t an exception.
The first use of fireworks in England was at a royal wedding in the 13th century, between King Henry VII and Elizabeth of York, in 1486.
Nowadays fireworks (and especially big rockets) are used for many occasions across the world, with people in the United Kingdom spending an average of £15 million on fireworks each year.
We always like to remind people that safety around big rockets is key as they can be dangerous if used incorrectly.
Please visit our Firework Safety page for information on how to use fireworks in a sensible manner.
– You will receive your order the following working day from day of despatch (not including Saturday/Sunday). We endeavour to dispatch all orders placed before 12pm the same day although this is not always possible in our busy season, October – December. If you require your order by a certain date enter this in the “order notes” section on the next page. All dates are treated as the latest date for delivery NOT the date you would like delivery.
Hold For Later Delivery
– This option is for those who would like us to hold on to their order and deliver it nearer to the date of their display. You should enter this date in the “order notes” section on the next page.
Collect from Chelmsford Store
– Select this option if you would like to collect your order. Enter the date you would like to collect and AM/PM in the “order notes” section on the next page. Collection is not available on SATURDAY 2nd NOVEMBER 2019. You will be required to bring the card you used to pay with and photo ID before you can collect your order. THESE MUST MATCH.
Add to Existing Order
– If you already have an order with us and would like to add to it before it is shipped, select this option then enter your existing order number in the “order notes” section on the next page.
– Enter the date you would like your order delivered in the “order notes” section on the next page. If this is blank your order will be delivered on the next Saturday after the day of ordering. PLEASE NOTE it is not possible to deliver orders on the Saturday either side of Bonfire Night, Christmas or New Year
– Your order will be delivered before midday the day after it has been dispatched (excluding Saturday / Sunday)
Before 10:30 am
– Your order will be delivered before 10:30am the day after it has been dispatched (excluding Saturday / Sunday).